Front Desk Receptionist & Chiropractic Assistant PART-TIME Position:
- Mon & Wed - (approx. 4 weeks) (8:00am - 12:00pm & 1:30pm - 6:00pm)
- Wed - (8:00am - 12:00pm & 1:30pm - 6:00pm)
- Thur - (8:00am - 12:00pm & 1:30pm - 6:00pm)
- Fri - (8:00am - 12:00pm & 1:30pm - 6:00pm)
NOTE: If you do NOT meet MINIMUM requirements of job requirements below, please do NOT apply for this job.
- Experience working in a patient-oriented healthcare environment is REQUIRED.
- Prior experience working in a Chiropractic Practice is HIGHLY preferred.
- Prior experience working with ChiroTouch EHR software program HIGHLY preferred.
- MUST be LOCAL candidate to St. Petersburg, FL area.
- Must have a friendly, warm and engaging personality. You are the face of the practice.
- Must have prior experience working in a chiropractic office front desk position.
- Must have EXCELLENT multi-tasking skills.
- Must be detail oriented and very rarely makes mistakes.
- Must have SUPERIOR skills organizing forms, documentation and paperwork in patient folders.
- Must have prior experience with billing insurance, EOBs, and patient ledgers.
- Radiology Technician with Florida License is a BIG plus.
- Experience with Cash Practice Systems a plus.
- Must have High School Diploma, some college preferred.
- Basic Insurance Billing & Coding required.
- PIP knowledge and experience related to billing and coding is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be meticulous and detail oriented with no mistakes as a core trait.
- Must be computer savvy and have solid Intermediate MS Word/Excel/Outlook skills.
- Have prior experience processing phone calls in a medium/high volume environment.
- Possess strong customer service, patient/client relations, appointment scheduling skills.
- Have prior experience working in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have a sense of urgency and ability to manage highly sensitive and stressful situations.
- Ability to extract pertinent, confidential information with high degree of diplomacy.
- Familiar with all aspects of HIPAA, OIG and other government regulations of compliance.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multitask easily without making mistakes.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Ability to effectively read, write, speak and comprehend English.
General office duties including keeping office clean and tidy (emptying trash cans, vacuuming, keeping bathroom clean and neat and occasional mopping, replacing paper towels, toilet paper, maintain doTERRA essential oil nebulizers on daily basis, office supplies, etc.)
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Submit Insurance Billing and supporting documentation in a timely fashion. Record all insurance payments into patient ledgers. Accept and process payments. Reconcile patient payments to patient ledgers on daily basis.
- Provide monthly billing ledgers to attorneys as part of case management process. Manage medium to high call volume, determine needs and schedule patient appointments.
- Insure patients keep appointments with call reminders to insure they keep on track with scheduled appointments and scheduled care plans. Meet, greet and direct all aspects of patient flow efficiently.
- Provide an inviting, patient-focused atmosphere. Pull patient charts and verify and update recorded information. Monitor appointment activity to ensure patient flow remains on schedule.
- Call patients for appointment reminders or office closures. Call insurance companies for claims processing. Call other healthcare professionals and attorneys as part of patient case management process.
- Collect and post payments to appropriate patient accounts. Bring mail to post office and other errands as needed. Communicate well with doctors, therapists, and back office staff to provide pertinent patient information.
- Record and forward messages to the appropriate individuals. Perform administrative functions and create/maintain electronic and paper files and receipts. Take inventory and ensure office supplies are appropriately stocked.
- Ensure reception area and all areas remain clean and presentable at all times. Clean front door glass monthly. Replace bathroom supplies, office supplies, cleaning supplies in therapy areas, etc.
- Follow documented procedures and update documented procedures as needed. Must be familiar with HIPAA and OIG regulations. Other front desk duties as assigned. Attend weekend marketing events and after-hour marketing events as scheduled.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12 - $20/hour DOE
Benefits: No paid benefits, but you do receive free chiropractic care & laser therapy for you and family members that live in your household.
PART-TIME Position: 8-16 Hours per Week
(in our office Tuesday & Thursday)
Summary: Research, Plan, Schedule & Coordinate the marketing activities (including Digital Marketing) of our Thrive! Chiropractic & Laser Therapy Center to include:
- Establishing & Documenting a monthly Marketing Calendar of Internal and External events 6-12 months out that will produce excellent ROI.
- End-to-end Internal and External marketing event planning, coordination & execution.
- Creation and development of collateral and promotional marketing materials.
- Create, Execute and Manage a comprehensive Digital Marketing Plan.
- Establishing and building relationships with other local Healthcare providers in the area to increase referrals.
- Promote the presence of our wellness-based chiropractic practice and laser therapy center in the local Saint Petersburg, Florida community.
- Attend and represent our practice at various business and social events to build our brand as a wellness-based healthcare practice in our community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Implement our documented practice Marketing Plan and keep it updated on a quarterly basis.
- Develop and nurture relationships with other healthcare professionals that will lead to increased referrals.
- Develop and nurture relationships with local country clubs and golf courses to identify marketing opportunities to
- SPECIFICALLY promote our 15-watt therapy laser.
- Our high power, Class 4 laser is a non-surgical and pain-free treatment for numerous musculoskeletal conditions, and can accelerate post-surgical wound healing.
- Plans meetings and external events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
- Create, maintain and schedule MailChimp e-mail campaigns, including automation and drip campaigns.
- Compare and analyze actual results with forecasts related to ROI for various marketing activities.
- Develop and keep promotional marketing materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics designers, inventorying stock, placing orders, etc.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Plan, schedule and promote external off-site healthcare presentations and health talks to businesses and large audiences.
- Quantitively track and report on all efforts in the promotion of our Chiropractic practice.
- Assist with the production of artwork, copy, and sourcing of marketing materials.
- Develop and manage our social media channels with engaging and interesting content using the SocialReport.com SMM platform.
- Developing consumer contests promoted through email marketing campaigns and social media platforms to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Managing the organization's online reputation including efforts developing and implementing a proactive process for capturing loyal customer online reviews and developing brand advocates.
- Comply with all rules, regulations, policies, practices and procedures, including HIPAA.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve our practice goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Expert skills using PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud products. Experience with Social Report Social Media
- Management Platform a PLUS. Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Effective project management skills. Excellent multi-tasking skills required. Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience. Good team player with ability to work with various personality-types.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills. Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Strong ability to speak and present to senior leadership, customers, and industry professionals in various group sizes.
- Prioritize and organize tasks. Handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Have a strong belief in, and positive regard for, holistic & alternative health options.
- Bachelors Degree (BA) in business, marketing or organizational development from college or university; or 3 yeas of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates born & raised in St. Petersburg, Florida (or who have lived in Saint Petersburg for an extensive time period) and have an extensive network of friends, family and business contacts will be most successful in this position.
- Leveraging your existing personal and professional relationships within your network of St. Petersburg contacts is critical to your success in this position and necessary for you to hit the ground running with immediate results.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $40.00/hour DOE